A leader in sustainability
Providence Towers is an environmentally sustainable property providing healthy work environments as well as shared cost savings to tenants who call it their business home. Recognized with both U.S. Green Building Council and Energy Star certifications, the property protects the environment with energy efficient processes and materials.
Earth-friendly features include:
- Use of eco-friendly chemicals to clean building exterior
- Low-flow water and flush features throughout
- Property-wide mandate that all chemicals utilized at the property meet low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- All building lighting consists of low or no mercury lamps or CFL bulbs
- Green cleaning program minimizing harmful health impacts on building tenants and visitors